College related available information under Right to information act 2005
Vide latter no. 2356/com.HED/sec-1/05 in accordance to RTI act 2005 following informations could be obtained from this college by depositing the required fee.
- A List of the gazetted offices working in the college
- A list of the non gazetted employees working in the college.
- A list of student pursuing their studies in the college along with their details. like class, category, as well as their attached records.
- A list of the Janbhagidari Committee (members as well as the chairman/president) constituted in the college.
- A list of the books available in the college library.
- A list of the newspapers and magazines available in the reading room.
- A list of the books issued to the students/employee/Professors.
- Information regarding the subjects/curriculum/syllabus prescribed in the college.
- Information regarding the equipments available in the college.
- The provisions determined by the Government for admission in the College.
- Information regarding the sports facilities in the College.
- The Committees constituted in the College for providing help in the administrative, academic, and financial matters in the College.
- The Annual Budget of the College.
- Information Regarding the Grants obtained from the UGC and its usage/utilization.
- The Annual Budget of the Janbhagidari Committee.
- Information regarding the decisions taken by the Janbhagidari Committee.
- Information regarding the scholarships available to the students in the college.
- Information regarding the attendance of students
- Any other relevant information that can be obtained by the permission of the Principal within the Provisions of the right to information act 2005.
Process of obtaining the information
To provide the information the committee of following professors has been constituted
1- Dr. V.P.S. Gaur- Coordinator
2- Dr. Asad Ali- Member
3- Dr. K.K. Mishra- Member
Above mentioned infromation could be obtained for the committee /cell.
The application in duplicate is to be privided to the committee in which the required information is clearly stated. The RTI cell will provide the receipt a which information/date of providing information/ duration is mentioned. The free for obtaining the information.
A- Viewing of document fee 30/- per unit minium 10 Rs.
B- Fee for obtaining photocopy of ducument
A-4 size - 2/- per page
A-3 size - 3/- per page
RTI Rule Book 2005